The chamber of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjiv Khanna, Judge, Supreme Court of India, is accepting applications for internship on a rolling basis, starting April 2023.
- Law students in their 4th or 5th year of the 5 year B.A./B.B.A. LL.B. course (or equivalent), or
- Law students in their 2nd or 3rd year of the 3 year LL.B. course.
Deadline to apply:
The deadline to apply for an internship is 8 weeks before the desired internship slot. However, applications for the month of April, 2023 are also currently open.
Available Internship Slots:
- 17th April 2023 to 19th May 2023
- 3rd July 2023 to 31st July 2023
- 1st August 2023 to 31st August 2023
- Since the office receives a large number of applications for each slot, it would not be possible to intimate each applicant of the status of their application. If you do not hear from the office 4 weeks prior to the start of the desired internship slot, please consider your application as not accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted telephonically/via email 4-6 weeks before the start of the desired internship slot.
NOTE: The internship is open only to law students in their 3 or 5 year law course. Those who have completed their law degrees are not eligible to apply. If you wish to apply for more than one slot, please fill separate applications for each slot. No internship applications or queries will be entertained on any email ID or phone number attached to this office.