Economic Times Legalworld is hiring interns for its editorial team.
About Economic Times Legal World
To ensure that industry leaders keep pace with this fast-changing exciting industry, ETLegalWorld.com tracks all the media outlets focusing on the Legal industry and brings the most relevant and important news & analysis on the industry.
Economic Times Legal World covers whatever matters in the Legal Industry in India, aggregating news, opinion, and analysis on new launches, Mergers & Acquisitions, FDI, Industry Research, Joint Ventures, and other business developments
Number of Opening
9.00 am-5:00 pm; 5 days working, Saturdays & Sundays are off.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and publish relevant news stories and headlines related to the legal and corporate industry
- Generate and create content for microsites, reports, events, and more
- Research on the Legal sector, following and reporting the recent updates on the laws, etc
- Following regulatory websites and writing notes on recent developments
- News update on portal and coordination for newsletter
- Research for legal conferences and summits
- Identifying and contacting senior leaders in the sector as and when required
- Database building, Market Research (Secondary & Primary)
- Social media handling and writing content for different platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Mass Communication graduate
- Interested in Legal Journalism
- Interns are available for three months (may extend based on performance)
- Should possess strong research and writing skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their CV at: email@example.com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
In case of any query, please write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.