About the firm
Khurana & Khurana, Advocates and IP Attorneys (K&K) is more than a full service Intellectual Property and Commercial Law firm. K&K was formed in the year 2007 with a very firm focus of providing end-to-end IP Prosecution, Litigation and Commercial Law services in a manner that is Corporate centric. K&K follows stringent delivery practices which are consistent and as per defined quality standards. K&K works closely with its sister concern IIPRD, both of which supplement each other in order to provide end-to-end IP Legal and Commercialization/Licensing services to over 3000 Corporates. K&K is a team of over 200 professionals spread across 10 Offices (New Delhi, NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Punjab, Chennai ) in India, and has strong rankings from Legal 500, MIP, IAM, Chambers, Asia IP, Global 100, Rsg, Niti Aayog, WIPR Leaders, Global Venture, ACQ5 among others.
- Law student pursuing 4th and 5th year of 5-year or 2nd and 3rd year of 3-year course.
- Prior experience in research and legal drafting is required.
- Interested in Intellectual Property Rights Law.
As an Intern, your primary responsibility would include the following:
- Prepare various legal drafts as instructed by the team.
- Legal Research and writing blogs on various emerging topics.
August 1, 2023
Interested candidates can fill the g-form https://forms.gle/rd9V8taVpttq7RBE6 .
To know about the firm, visit their website at https://www.khuranaandkhurana.com/