- About the recruiter – Cyber Crime Law Consultant provides legal advice in the matters of cyber crimes, online and banking frauds and disputes under the IT Act. The firm specializes in providing quick remedy to the victims and also has a great reputation in the city. The consultancy services are handled by Mr. Shakeel Anjum. He is looking for 2 interns from Indore who shall be working under his guidance.
- Eligibility Criteria: Law students studying in 3rd, 4th or 5th year of law.
- Mode : Hybrid ( First 5 days in office and remaining days work from home)
- Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Duration: 2 months
- Timings : Approx 5 hours daily.
- Joining Date: 1 February 2023
- Work Profile : Talk to the victims (mostly female) of cyber crime and prepare case synopsis, search legal provisions and aids related to the crime, guide new interns about the working of the firm, help seniors to organize day to day activities of the firm and assist in handling cyber crime law awareness programs.
- Perks : Stipend Rs. 2000 for the first month and can be increased on the basis of performance along with Certificate of Internship.
- Application form Link : https://forms.gle/Y6iWptQ87kP5C2cP6
This Post Has One Comment
I am interested in the internship. I am going to do my diploma in cyber law