- About the recruiter: LawInternships (The Online Law School) is an online platform and a recognized start-up by Startup India and Government of India, designed in such a way to help law students achieve their dream internship with top notch lawyers, law firms, corporate bodies, and such. In the past 2 years, 1.5 Lakh members including advocates, law firms, law universities and law students have joined LawInternships from PAN India through social media handles and services. We have exclusively designed a 1 month Internship-Cum-Training Program that is intended to help law students develop real-world legal skills. Also, a recorded CV building session shall be provided to enrolled interns.
- Eligibility Criteria: Law students studying in a 5-year or a 3-year law course.
- Mode : Virtual/Online
- Joining Date: 1 April 2023 and 15 April 2023. (2 batches)
- Duration: 1 month
- Work Profile: Research and drafting assignments and prepare research paper on any theme.
- Perks: Certificate of Internship signed by an advocate.
Application form link: https://lawinternships.in/internship-cum-training-program/