Legal Aid Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University
Notification of II National Extempore Competition
Imparting legal awareness is the first step towards ensuring prompt and effective access to justice.The Legal Aid Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University was established,in 2019, under the guidance of Dr. Abhishek Kumar Singh to redress the underprivileged people of the society, for providing free legal aid services,to fulfil the objectives of Article 39A of the Constitution of India.
About The Event
After the massive success of the I National Online Extempore Competition, Legal Aid Society, Faculty of Law, in collaboration with the Women Grievance Cell, Integral University has come up with the II Edition of the same.Extempore is an excellent way to assist the students not only in spontaneous thinking but also in asserting their creative ideas with precision.The theme of the competition is in correspondence with the Goal 5 Gender Equality and Goal 10 Reduced Inequalities of the United Nations Goals of Sustainable Development this year.
The objective of the competition is to make the students confidant and better orators so that they can fearlessly express their views on any topic. Each participant will be given 2 to 4 minutes to prepare their point of view on the extempore topic randomly selected for them, by the organizers under the broad themes to speak.
Theme of the Competition– Nari Shakti
Language: English Only.
Last date of registration: 8 February 2023
Date of competition: 11 February 2023
Registration Fees: Rs.200
Rules of Competition
- It will be an open competition for all students of any recognized colleges/ universities in india.
- Organizers will provide topic 7 mintues prior the competition, and time allotted for specch will be 2 to 4 mintues.
- Exceeding time limit will result in negative marking.
- It will be on online platform, preferably google meet.
- The decision of the panel of judges and organizing committee regarding evaluation will be final and binding.
1. Abolishment of reservation for women.
2. Social media and trolling : the targeting of women.
3. Should capital punishment be the punishment in every rape case?
4.Termination of pregnancy.
5. Gender equality and feminism.
Link for Registration (via Google Form):-https://forms.gle/kgH2xvThpbQEtw8D7
Account Name – Mustafa Farooqui
UPI ID– mustafafarooqui007@okaxis
Google Pay and Paytm – 7755008182
Winner: Certificate and Trophy
First Runner up :Certificate and Trophy
Second Runner up: Certificate and Trophy.
All the participants will get an e-Certificate of Appreciation.
Event Convenor: Legal Aid Society
Dr. Abhishek Kumar Singh
Mr. Ashraf Azmi
Ihtisham (6387409393, email@example.com)
Zoma Itrat Khan (6205198443,firstname.lastname@example.org)
For any inqury kindly contact:- email@example.com