ABOUT LAWINTERNSHIPS (THE ONLINE LAW SCHOOL)
Lawlnternships is an Online Law School and recognised start-up by Startup India and Government of India. which shall extensively provide educational services. Lawlnternships provides opportunities in the field of law to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs such internships, certificate courses, training programs, publication services, law school kit and organise events at national level for gaining professional experience as well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full time program. The objective is to provide a credible platform for the law students to fulfill educational requirements by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills. The uniqueness of this school is to unlatch a law school whereby students get an opportunity to hone their skills outside a classroom and provide wide ranging services to the students for their holistic development. In the past 2 years, 1.5 lakh members including law students, law firms, law universities have joined us from Pan India through social media handles and services.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
3rd LI National Mediation Competition 2023 is an online competition organized by LawInternships (The Online Law School). We had it’s 1st and 2nd chapter in the year 2020 and 2022 respectively with the vision to promote process of mediation to the young minds. With mediation gaining traction as an effective and efficient means of alternative dispute resolution, with the same inspiration LawInternships (The Online Law School) continuing the third chapter of National Mediation Competition. This competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills with respect to mediation. This Competition will provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Mediation. The competition invites participation either in team or as an individual.
DATES OF THE COMPETITION
February 3, 2023 – February 5, 2023
MODE OF THE COMPETITION
The participants are required to complete the “Final Registration” through the below mentioned Google form link, which shall be done on or before January 27, 2023.
Final Registration Link: https://forms.gle/KRewA54XWgD7xCRM6
- Team Rounds: INR 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
- Individual Rounds: INR 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
NOTE: Problem will be released to participants after the final registration process is completed. Once a registration is done, fee is not refundable in any case.
For the team rounds
- Best Team: Cash prize of INR 7500/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Runner Up Team: Cash Prize of INR 4500/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Participation Certificate + 10% discount on Internship-cum-Training Program will be provided to all the participants.
For the individual rounds
- Best Mediator: Cash prize of INR 1500/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Best Counsel: Cash prize of INR 1500/- + Trophy + Certificate of Merit and an Internship Opportunity by LawInternships.
- Participation Certificate + 10% discount on Internship-cum-Training Program will be provided to all the participants
For more details, please download the brochure. Click here