About VaRam Legal
VaRam Legal is a full-service boutique law firm based at Chennai, India. They combine their experiences and expertise in various fields of law including Civil & Commercial Dispute Resolution, Real Estate, Intellectual Property and Corporate Advisory to provide innovative and tailored legal solutions true to the spirit of the Firm’s name (a portmanteau of its founders’ names).
- Degree in Law.
- Prior experience is not required but would be an added advantage. Freshers preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional Fluency in English and Tamil.
As an Associate, your primary responsibility Would include the following:
- Prepare legal opinion, property due diligence and asist in registration before Sub-Registrar Offices.
- Draft case pleadings to be filed before Courts and Tribunals.
- Represent and argue cases before the Madras High Court and Subordinate Courts of Tamil Nadu.
- Filing and allied section work before Court/Tribunal Registry.
- Contract drafting, review and negotiations.
- Legal Research
As per industry standards and based on the profile of the candidate.
Interested candidates can send their CV at email@example.com
To know about the firm, visit their website at www.varamlegal.com