Adhyayan Foundation for Policy and Research is currently looking for policy and research interns for their office in Lucknow.
About Adhyayan Foundation for Policy and Research
Adhyayan Foundation for Policy and Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies.
It strives towards bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country.
About the Opportunity
Research interns shall be inducted on short-term (One or Two months) and long-term basis (Three to Six months) as interns with the organization.
The duration of the internship shall be a minimum of one month (30 days). The work commitment for the selected candidates would be between 15-20 hours every week.
Number of Vacancies
Mode of Internship
- AFPR will prefer remote internship/work from home and all correspondence with the interns shall be made through emails and other formal mediums.
- Applicants from Lucknow shall be given an opportunity to work in the office.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Assisting in drafting, policy framing, and legal research work which may include collection of data and preparing reports while doing empirical/field research.
- Writing articles for the law and policy periodical of AFPR, “The Democratic Line”.
- Assisting public representatives on policy matters and recommending ideas pertaining to their field of work.
- Assisting in day-to-day organizational work under the guidance of the Hon’ble Directors and Advisors.
- Must be a UG/PG student of any stream, at least in 2nd year of his graduation. Law, public policy, and social work students preferred.
- Adept at MS Office with proper internet connectivity.
- Prior experience in research work or policy drafting is appreciated.
- A certificate of appreciation shall be provided.
- A letter of Recommendation will be provided in case of substantial and satisfactory work.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV with the subject “Policy Internship” along with a Statement of Purpose/ Writing sample, mention of the duration of the internship, and the starting date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sec.5, Vrindavan Yojna-1, Lucknow- (U.P.) 22602.
For any queries, please contact:
- +91-84007 86111