Juris Centre is a comprehensive news analysis portal. It is a one stop destination for lawyers, students and other professionals to read and stay updated.
We are providing internship opportunities to law students and young professionals who are interested in building research capabilities, getting published. As 21 century professionals can not survive without networking. These internships are the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your home.
LEGAL WRITING INTERNSHIP
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate law students.
- Students pursuing PhD program.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
Primary Duty: Legal Research and Article Writing.
- One topic will be allotted to you after discussion. Your recommendation will be given preference.
You will start writing on your topic. You will send it to us from time to time for correction and recommendations until it is fit for publication.
- This article will be published on our website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credits for your hard work. Work will take 1-2 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by Juris Centre with your college groups. Continuous support will be provided to interns.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of internship.
Location It is a work from home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidate on successful completion of internship.
Number of vacancies
Six (6) interns are required.
- June internship shall commence on Thursday 1st June and will be concluded on 30th june.
- Application procedure
- Internship aspirants should send their CV to juris centre via email.
- Subject of your email should be “internship application 2023” if you wish to intern in nay other month, kindly mention in the subject.
- Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours. Juris centre might not be able to reply to everyone due to large number of application.
- Please note that selected candidates will be required to pay a small amount of registration fees of INR 349 that goes towards guidance provided to them and maintenance of the website.
Contact juris centre
E – mail: email@example.com
WhatsApp :+( 91) 9667817179
(Please do not call on whatsapp number)