- About the event: The Centre of Constitutional Law, DNLU is organizing a panel discussion titled as “Celebrating 50 years of Basic Structure: National and International Perspective”. Panel discussion will give academic insight into the national and international perspective of the phenomenal outcome of judicially creativity. It will help participants understand the origin and importance of checks and balances in rule of law and how the notion of basic structure restrained parliament from abusing its power of amendment and how this concept of preserving the constitutional identity is relevant in this dynamic world even after 50 years of its enunciation. There is no registration fee for the event and E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
- Prof. Yaniv Roznai, vice dean at the Harry Radzyner Law School and co-director at the Rubinstein Center for Constitutional Challenges at Reichman University,
- Prof. Richard Albert is the William Stamps Farish Professor in Law, Professor of Government, and Director of Constitutional Studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Dr. Seema Singh, Assistant professor at Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
- Date & Time: 24 April 2023, 8:30 pm (IST)
- Registration form Link: https://forms.gle/7BqnMjxcHR48RcES6 Limited Registration for first 240 people (first come first serve basis)
- Whatsapp group Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IW3K0s4KZcq7HzZSOEJJMD It is compulsory to join WhatsApp group link, otherwise the registration will not be considered.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.