About LawInternships (The Online Law School)
Lawlnternships is an Online Law School and recognised start-up by Startup India and Government of India, which shall extensively provide educational services. Lawlnternships provides opportunities in the field of law to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs such internships, certificate courses, training programs, publication services, law school kit and organize events at national level for gaining professional experience as well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full time program. The objective is to provide a credible platform for the law students to fulfill educational requirements by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills. The uniqueness of this school is to unlatch a law school whereby students get an opportunity to hone their skills outside a classroom and provide wide ranging services to the students for their holistic development. In the past 2 years, 1.5 lakh members including law students, law firms, law universities have joined us from Pan India through social media handles and services.
About the competition
LawInternships, on the occasion of the 132nd Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, going to organize a 2nd LI National Article Writing Competition, 2023.
- The competition is open to all the college students who are currently pursuing graduation or post-graduation in bonafide Universities.
- Only Sole authorship or Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons are allowed.
- Registrations Fee: INR 200/- (Single authorship), INR 300/- (in case of Co-authorship)
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/D6pFRCwZ1ixXWcgS9
- Mode of Payment:
1. Account Holder Name: LAW INTERNSHIPS
Account Number: 6336002100000663
Bank: Punjab National Bank
IFSC Code: PUNB0633600
Mobile Number: 7477017741
2. G-Pay or Paytm or Phonepe on this number +91 7477017741
- The “Final Registration” shall be considered to be completed only after the participants make the payment of the registration fees which shall be done on or before April 2, 2023 11:59 PM IST.
- Result will be announced on April 14, 2023.
- Winner– INR 2,000/- + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity under R&D Department of LawInternships
- 2nd Winner– INR 1,000/- + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity under R&D Department of LawInternships
- Participation Certificate + 5% discount in Internship-cum-Training Program to every registered participant.
Choose any one of the below topics:
- Ambedkar’s thesis on “The problem of the rupee”.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar and his political philosophy.
- Role of Dr. BR Ambedkar in making of the Indian Constitution.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar and Social Justice.
- Last date to submit an article is on or before April 8, 2023, 11:59 PM IST.
- Submissions are to be made at email@example.com.
For any further details, contact at:
1. Mansi Choudhary (+91 9887108827)
2. Bhargabi Kundu (+91 8509087322)
To know more about the competition. Click on the link to download the brochure.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.