About the Organisation:
Indore Institute of Law was established in the year 2003 with the vision of bringing intellectual awakening and all-round development of our country through education in the field of law. In short span of time the institute has created a history of being the only institute in private sector to offer all Law Courses i.e., B. A. LL. B (Hons.), B.B.A. LL. B(Hons.)., LL.B. (Hons.) & LL.M. under one roof and has started a new course B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Transnational & Global Studies with the aim to provide global exposure of both education and industry. The institution has always prioritized the overall development of the students. It is well reflected in the academic growth of IIL along with the promotion and participation in the extra-curricular activities. IIL is glad to share the academic excellence of the college which is authenticated by our students who bagged top 38 universities out of 40. Further to hone the skill, IIL in association with Enhelion Indian Pvt. Ltd. Provide the students with 5 Diploma Courses in 5- year Law course.
About the Event:
Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition is a flagship competition of Indore Institute of Law. This competition was started from 2019 in the loving memory of Mrs. Nirmala Devi Bam.
After the successful completion of Chapter IV Smt. Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition 2022, IIL is organizing the fifth chapter of the competition to further grow in the direction of their humble intentions.
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team only.
The following steps have to be strictly followed by the respective teams interested to participate in the competition –
Registration link is-
Submit the details via Google form by 5th May, 2023. For any query/ clarification, kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration before 30th April- Rs. 1500
Registration between 30th April-5th May- Rs.3000
NOTE- In order to avail the accommodation facility for the three days i.e. for 19th, 20th and 21st May 2033, the teams needs to pay a sum of Rs.3500 along with the registration fees. Any team who wishes to manage their own accommodation are free to make their personal arrangements.
Teams are required to wire-transfer the Registration Fees at the Razor-Pay link below :
- Last date for registration- 5th May 2023
- Last date for seeking clarifications- 6th May 2023
- Last date for submission of memorial (Electronic copy)- 8th May 2023
- Last date for submission of memorial (Hard copy)-10th May 2023
- Draw of lots and exchange of memorials- 19th May 2023
- Preliminary Round 1 and Preliminary Round 2- 20th May 2023
- Quarter-Final & Semi-Final- 20th May 2023
- Final Round- 21st May 2023
- Winning Team Cash Prize of Rs 31000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Runner Up Team Cash Prize of Rs 21000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Second Runner-Up Cash Prize of Rs 11000/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Best Mooter Cash Prize of Rs 5100/-, Trophy &Certificate
- Best Researcher Cash Prize of Rs 5100/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Best Memorial Cash Prize of Rs 5100/-, Trophy & Certificate
- Participating teams Participating certificates
For further queries you may contact:
Mudit Jain- 8677084387
Mahek Shah- 9977006200
Priyanshu Kalosiya – 9770651857
Email Id- email@example.com
For further details please refer the brochure
Download NBMC Registration Process
Download NBMC Moot Proposition