About the Internship
James Liman & Associates is inviting applications from fresh law graduates for their internship program.
- A Law Degree (SH) fresh graduate.
- Strong academic background in Civil Law, Criminal Law, and Foreign Direct Investment Law.
- Being fluent in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Legal Research: Jurisprudences, doctrines, regulations, etc.
- Legal Drafting Somasi, Eksepsi, Replik/Duplik, Business Agreements, etc.
- Litigation Support.
- Lawsuit filing, police notification, trial summarization, etc.
- Client relation: Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and responding to emails.
Gerendeng – Karawaci, Tangerang.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to James@LJ-Lawyers.com.