- About the recruiter: Adv. Abhinav Garg is an advocate in Supreme Court of India, New Delhi. He is very passionate about access to justice, pro-bono policy in India, environmental law and social change. He is the founder of a social start-up named “Ek Pahal”. He is the president of “All India Law Students Federation”, an organization that provides networking platform to law students as well as legal professionals. He is also resource person of “Delhi State Legal Service Authority” to provide legal awareness in schools across Delhi.
- Eligibility Criteria: Law student available for virtual mode studying 4th or 5th year.
- Duration: Minimum 1 month.
- Work Profile: Research on ADR and writing skills.
- Joining Date: Between 10-16 January 2023.
Application form Link : Click Here