Bharath Institute of Law (BIL) enters Indian legal education domain, and hosts new vistas of learning at comparatively comfortable cost. The world is looking at India to associate with modern institutions and come around designing ways and means to attract Indian youth to study abroad. The road to superior and competitively higher standards leads to India’s great many IITs, IIMs all over. Today the experiment for qualitatively enriched legal education came up effectively in the national law schools. BIL, a variant of legal education, is a modern species of its own kind and looks forward to bringing in a wholesome environment blended with professional learning and training in advocacy, mastering methods and inner depth of the legal concepts thoroughly and has brought forth a realizable agenda to focus on research.
The Moot Court Association (MCA) of Bharath Institute of Law, Chennai announces its 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2023 from 31 March to 02 April, 2023.
DATE & VENUE OF THE COMPETITION :The 1st National Moot Court Competition, 2023 shall be held from 31/03/ 2023 to 01/04/2023 and the venue for the same shall be, Bharath Institute of Law, Bharath University, Chennai.
TEAM COMPOSITION: Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researcher. No change of speaker to researcher or vice -versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee. Kindly note that total of 26 teams from different institutions will be participating in the competition on first come first serve basis and ONLY TWO TEAMS are allowed to register for the Competition from one University.
The Competition shall be open for the students who duly enrolled and are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The Registration Fee is INR 4,000/- With Accommodation which shall be payable through IMPS/NEFT/NETBANKING/ GPAY OR PHONEPE BANK TRANSFER.
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT: BHARATH INSTITUTE OF LAW
ACCOUNT NO: 4557002100001887
IFSC CODE: PUNB0455700
BRANCH: BIHER TAMBARAM.
The confirmation of the names at the time of online registration shall be treated as final and no change of name shall be allowed thereafter, except if it is found to be necessary at the sole discretion of Organizers.
The Registration Fee is non-refundable and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained at any stage.
1. Winning Team: Cash Prize of INR 10,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
2. Runner up Team: Cash Prize of INR 8,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
3. Best Memorial: Cash Prize of INR 5,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
4. Best Speaker: Cash Prize of INR 5,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
5. Best Researcher: Cash Prize of INR 5,000/- + Trophy + Certificate
A certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the participants.
Venue- Bharath Institute of Law, BIHER, Selaiyur, Chennai.
1. Commencement of Provisional Registration –26/01/ 2023.
2. Last date for Registrations and Payment 18/03/ 2023.
3. Last date to seek Clarifications – 19/03/ 2023 till 5:00 P.M.
4. Release of Clarifications – 19/03/ 2023.
5. Deadline for Memorial Submission (Soft Copies) – 20/03/ 2023.
6. Deadline for Memorial Submission (Hard Copies) – 24/03/ 2023.
7. Oral Rounds (Prelims & Quarters) and Researcher’s Test – 01/04/ 2023.
8. Oral Rounds (Semi-finals & finals) – 02/04/2023
Registration form – https://forms.gle/dT2pxcDX7uTFC1Ra7
For more details:
1. Mrs. Vijayalakshmi S (Assistant Professor) – 9840976188.
2. Ms. Jaya Saranya S (Assistant Professor) – 9884036666.
3. Ms. Lavanya S (Assistant Professor) – 9629761424.
4. Ms. Liji Shamilin V S (Assistant Professor) – 9764251455.
5. Mr. Anbarasu Mahadevan (Assistant Professor) – 9884667086.
1. Ms. Arshiya Banu R – 6383130938
2. Mr. Arunkumar N – 7094551906
3. Mr. Gokul B – 7339573344
4. Ms. Muffliha Sadaf A – 9342186892