- About the recruiter: Sahay Law Chambers, Delhi was established seven years ago by Mr. Rahul Sagar Sahay. He had worked with Khaitan & Co and Luthra & Luthra. He is an independent legal counsel with seventeen years of diverse experience in dispute resolution. He has represented clients in Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and other High Courts, CAT, APTEL, lower courts, arbitrations and other forums. His sectoral focus essentially is on matters relating to corporate and contractual issues especially EPC contracts, infrastructure, petroleum and energy issues, service laws, intellectual property rights and property disputes.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students pursuing final year of the 5 year law course and are living in South Delhi.
- Mode : Physical
- Location : New Delhi
- Duration: 6 months
- Work Profile: Full-time internship. Regular appearances in Delhi High Court and APTEL. Applicants will be expected to draft various applications and/or cases.
- Stipend: Performance based.
- Send internship application (CV) on: email@example.com
Applicants who have been interning and have substantial knowledge of law will be preferred.