30 HOURS LAWINTERNSHIPS MOOT TRAINING PROGRAM
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Obtain the abilities required to compete and succeed in national and international moot court competitions. This course will teach you how to understand moot problems, conduct purposeful research, draft written submissions, and practise oral arguments to ensure that you are ready to work in teams and compete with others. It also includes helpful advice from seasoned mooters.
The program shall cover following modules:
- Basics of Mooting
- How to prepare a memorial?
- Presentation in Oral Rounds
- Moot Exercise
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the process for choosing to moot.
- Comprehend a moot problem.
- Discover how to do preliminary analysis on a theoretical issue.
- Acquire the ability to do targeted research for argument construction.
- Develop your argument-building skills.
- Recognise the basic format and layout of moot memorials.
- Become familiar with memorial writing.
- Discover how to get ready for a moot’s oral rounds.
- Recognise how to answer queries from judges.
MODE OF SESSION
Live sessions will be conducted and recorded lectures will be provided. The session will be conducted via zoom/g-meet/other e-platform.
- INR 5,000/- (Five thousand only)
Registration link: https://forms.gle/BD6fGLRekSPro9jU9
Starting date: July 1, 2023
Certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course.
Call us at +91 7477017741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.