Course is designed to cater to law students and to young lawyers. This course will boost the confidence of students to get to practice and they will have an edge over the other students in practice.
Adv Krithika KG, B.B.A.LL.B, LL.M in Corporate Law, PGDCJ. She is working at Virtual Times Consultants and Associates as Senior Legal Counsel and also Co-Founder of Indian Institute of Indian And Professional Studies.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course the students shall:
- Exhibit advanced knowledge of legal drafting.
- Exhibit an understanding of legal wrting.
- Exhibit an importance and nuances of legal drafts with regards to different fields of law.
- Course is designed to cater to law students and to young lawyers.
- This course will boost the confidence of students to get to practice and they will have an edge over the other students in practice.
- Introduction to legal drafting and language
- Drafting a Compliant (Sexual Harassment at Workplace Complaint, Trespass Complaint)
- Drafting of Legal Opinion (Title Report, Contract Review)
- Drafting of Affidavit (Family Tree, Affidavit for No Criminal Record)
- Drafting of Consent or NOC Letter (Consent/NOC to use Trademarked Logo, NOC for Property Transfer)
- 1 month course
- Total 8 documents
- Regular Review of the assignments
- Whole Course- INR 3000/-
- 1 month or 30 Days
Certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course. Templates of drafting assignments will be issued.