THE INDIAN PENAL CODE
The Indian Penal Code (IPC) is the official criminal code of India. It is a comprehensive code intended to cover all substantive aspects of criminal law. The Code has since been amended several times and is now supplemented by other criminal provisions. The objective of the Indian Penal Code is to lay what is right and what is wrong and to lay down the punishment for committing such wrong. In this course, we will focus on the element of criminal liability, general exceptions, Offences against the human body, and offences against women & property.
The course will be including Live Online Classes and Doubt Clearing Sessions. Participants will be provided free digital access to study materials. The course has limited seats so as enable the professionals to pay attention to each n every student during the entire course this will help to learn more and better. 30+ hours of live sessions (recordings will be available for those who miss attending live sessions). Assessment will be based on continuous and comprehending evaluation which will include periodical (MCQs or assignments), 2 Internal Examinations, and one final examination tentative detail of which has been provided below. In case of Any dispute regarding grading criteria organizing committee LawInternships will have the final decision. Online exams can be taken at your convenience. Classes conducted by experienced professors holding a doctorate in the field of law.
Mr. Abhilash Aggarwal has worked as an Assistant Professor at Indore Institute of Law and Prestige Institute of Management, Indore. He has completed his BALLB from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi and LLM from National University of study and Research in law, Ranchi. He is presently appointed as a Doctoral Research Scholar at Central University of Haryana. Sir has been recognized as a Gold medallist in Constitution and Administrative Law by National University of study and research in law, Ranchi.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the course the students shall:
- This course is designed to understand the meaning of crime, methods of controlling them and the essential principles of specific offences against body of the person, property and government under the Indian Penal Code.
By the end of this course the student should be able to:
- Advising on matters relating to causes of specific crime their causes and remedies.
- Representing a client in matters relating to criminal law and defend the alleged persons of any crime.
UNIT-II ELEMENT OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY
UNIT-III GENERAL EXCEPTIONS
UNIT-IV OFFENCES AGAINST HUMAN BODY
UNIT-V OFFENCES AGAINST WOMEN & PROPERTY
- An internal test will be conducted after the completion of each module. The test will be based on MCQ pattern.
- An external test will be conducted after the completion of the whole course.
- Whole Course- INR 1999/- (all 5 modules) Inclusive of Examination Fee
- 1 month – 30 HOURS maximum
Grade Reports and Certificates will be provided to all the students and Awards to will be Given to Top 3 Merit Holders.Essential and recommended reading materials, as per this Module shall also be uploaded along with the lecture notes on the website Relevant case laws shall also be provided.